This is a well-established workstream with a record of successful collaboration. Members of the workstream come from primarily HR and Development posts, and the work is carried out across a number of sub-workstream groups:-HR Practitioners,
- Employee Development,
- Retain Duty System Networking Group.
- ADC Forum
- e-recruitment (project specific team)
The Workstream's priorities for 2010/11 include: -
- Supporting the FRS' as they deliver efficiencies in new financial climate by pro-actively sharing experience and best practice.
- e-recruitment. Implement an e-recruitment system across 5 services within the region
- Assessment Development Centres (ADCs): Review options and make recommendations for increasing cost effectiveness of the ADC process, whilst maintaining the integrity of the process.
- Continued implementation of the ‘right to apply' policy across the region, supporting FRS as they move through implementation.
Workstream Leader - Jerry O'Brien
Deputy Workstream Leader - Maggie Harte
Regional HR Programme Manager - Kate Mackay
Employee Development- Jim Mahoney
Human Resources Practitioners - Kate Mackay
RDS Networking Group - Pete Smith
ADC Forum - Kate Mackay
E-recruitment - Kate Mackay